Can you get your character to face right during the tinker animation?

I need them to face right but even with it in my code they still dont and I do have any error messages when I save.

@DOM is tinker_kneel_neutral_loop_rear AND DOM faces right

2 Likes

Have you tried writing
‘DOM faces left’
?
When the character is rear, left->right and right->left.

1 Like

rear animations always face the oposit direction - so if you want him face right you must actualy write

faces left

1 Like

Hey …In rear animations there is a glitch …u have to put the opposite direction of the direction u want to get it perfect …Hope u get it right :blush:

1 Like

Wow I feel so dumb, it worked that you all so much!

2 Likes

seriously don’t feel so - I believe everybody doing first-time rear animation was experiencing this since simply that it is vice versa is not really “predictable”. :sweat_smile: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smiley:

1 Like

Exactly. And I still can’t get the character to face in the right direction while doing the sleeping animation in one go. :sweat_smile:

yeah … I also haven figured out what is the rule by the lay animations…so I simply try left and right every time. :rofl:

1 Like

Sameee :rofl:
Trial and error takes a lot of time tho, because I’m new to coding I need to fix so many things by trial. :sweat_smile:

lol I see myself as experienced coder but this one is still enigma … :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.