Can you guys help me reach 2k pls..I would appreciate it (Feel free to post yours too!)

Hey guys I just published my new story. Broken Minds! I worked hard on this story and I would enjoy it if my story could get out there… Do you guys think you can help me?
me?
NOT A R4R
(This is not a r4r)
Please give me some honest feedback it would help me and the story. I would really appreciate it.

Title : Broken Minds
Genre : Romance, drama, and action.
Type : Limelight
Summary : You have scars that won’t heal. Caused by pain, abuse, and heartache. What happens when you find someone who has the same problems. Will love heal those scars? Or cut deeper?
Art scenes
5 chapters out now!!!

Just reply if you’re in! :black_heart:
@lissa_draws_art for the beautiful cover

5 Likes

Gonna read it right now! The description its interesting :blob_hearts:

I’ll check it out now!

:black_heart:

Hey guys I just published my new story. Broken Minds! I worked hard on this story and I would enjoy it if my story could get out there… Do you guys think you can help me?
me?
NOT A R4R
(This is not a r4r)
Please give me some honest feedback it would help me and the story. I would really appreciate it.

Summary : You have scars that won’t heal. Caused by pain, abuse, and heartache. What happens when you find someone who has the same problems. Will love heal those scars? Or cut deeper?
Art scenes
5 chapters out now!!!

Just reply if you’re in! :black_heart:

2 Likes

Psychopathic |8 out now|
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller
Instagram:tems_episode
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would hugely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

I just published a brand new story, so feel free to check it out

Title: Bedevilled Sins

Episodes: 4 (More coming soon)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5063197879631872

Genres: Romance, Drama, Adult, Slice of life and a bit of tragedy

Author name: Alice. C 1.5

Instagram: @alicec.episode

Artwork for the covers are done by my artist bestie, @lilianxoartz on Instagram who will also be doing the art scenes

Small cover:

Large cover:

Plot description: Anton Stewart is a devilishly handsome sinner who is fuelled by money, sadness and loneliness. What happens when he reunites with his first love and ex, Ginevra Lewis?

This story will have no cc because I plan on using custom character overlays and art scenes based on the characters’ appearances.

me?
NOT A R4R
(This is not a r4r)

Art scenes
5 chapters out now!!!

:black_heart:

2 Likes

the cover is beautiful, i’m about to read

tysm

1 Like

Very interesting storyline, I would like to read it. Link?

Thanks, I’ll let you know what are my thoughts :blush:

tysm

No problem

Hi! :blush: I just published my first story! Also good direction in it as well for anyone out there who wants the experience.
Here’s the story if you’re interested <3 Stay safe!

Title- Star Lust
Genre- Drama, Adventure

Description-
The tragic passing of the big superstar Cameron Alexander who has dated an ordinary girl Bella. As time has passed, more tragic happens with learning superstar’s past.

CC

Hi! Thank you for your thread.
If anyone would like to read a few chapters of my story and give me honest feedback I would greatly appreciate it. I am open to criticism! If you would like a R4R, I can do that for you as well. Thank you!

Thank you for the thread :gift_heart:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu