Can you guys help me?

Hey guys,
I have some problems with my story. I’d like to rewrite something in chapter one. The problem is that I have already published four chapters. Will the readers have to read it all over again because of the update? Or just the last chapter? I don’t really want to add skip the chapter option because it has point system. :disappointed:
Thank you for helping!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, your readers will have to reread… It sucks but yeah, but but they will be credited of one pass. If you have choices that matters (or point system), I would suggest that the reader reread the entire chap. But if you don’t have choices that matter that much, you can put a skip the chapter choice at the beginning of your chapter. :blob_hearts:
Hope it helped!

1 Like

Thank you so much.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I just hoped there are other options since my chapters are really long and I only have issues with chapter 1, chapter 2-3-4 are fine :disappointed:

1 Like

I totally understand hahahah! And I feel bad for my readers whom have read my previous chapters… but that’s unfortunately out of our controle :(( :unamused:

1 Like

NARRATOR
Do you want to skip the chapter?

choice
“Yes.”{

goto end

}
“No.”{

goto main_story

}

label main_story

#YOUR CHAPTER HERE

label end

#ENDNARRATOR
Do you want to skip the chapter?

choice
“Yes.”{

goto end

}
“No.”{

goto main_story

}

label main_story

#YOUR CHAPTER HERE

label end

#END

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.