Can you guys recommend me a story?

can you guys recommend me a story like The Kiss List? like, the mc has a competition with a diffirent character and the mc can win or lose. sorry if this makes you feel confused. hope you will help me. thank u!

5 Likes

Welcome to episode I recommend Both ink and LL of My werewolf boyfriend the ink starts off bad but it will get better and the Author AKA me used to published every hour so you could get a free pass but dose not do that anymore because someone said if i wanted more readers then don’t do that but when I read the story I got over 300 free passes it is a great story and I have over 1000 readers so far. there is also A blessing from hell that story is on LL only I don’t like classic stories they freak me out and there is also Mated to A werewolf both ink and LL

2 Likes

thank u so much

2 Likes

Np.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

U can read Spill The Tea by @JocelynRose

3 Likes

thank u so much <3

2 Likes

No prob :wink:

2 Likes

welcome to community @Pissenlit

2 Likes

Hi! @Pissenlit
you can read war Dogs by kayla sloans

2 Likes

thanks very much <3

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Drama /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

you’re welcome :innocent: @Pissenlit

1 Like

thank u much <3

2 Likes

you’re welcome @Pissenlit