Can you have 2 conditions for if's?

Without getting in too much detail can you have more that one condition for if’s?
for example lets say your using the point system and you want a character to talk to whoever has got the most points.

without counting points can you use a command such as if TOM has less points than BOB?
(Not names I’m using.) so like this

if (TOM<BOB) {

}

elif (TOM>BOB) {

}

else {

}

would this work?

well right now you are saying that the else option means TOM=BOB
this works however you need to have script before hand that of course adds those points. you don’t have to count them and this maybe comes as a sursprise to the readers

I hope I explained this well

1 Like

Hi yeah I’m bot the best at explaining ha ha ha. This was just an example I tried to use as I’m actually trying to do this for a mini game I’m working on but it’s kind of hard to explain. I basically need it to calculate if something has has been out numbered so in the example I’ve used if Tom out numbered Bob that would lead to not being able to achieve the goal of the mini game :joy:

Like I say I suck at explaining

1 Like

alright but like I said episode can do this like you can give you’re character points. this might be a better explaination :joy: however if you want 3 possible endings this code that you use works !

1 Like

Yes. Your code is perfect for comparing two dynamic conditions.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Thank you guys :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.