Can you have a different account for the portal than the forums?

Hi all I was wondering is your portal login for the episode writing usually different than the forum account? For some reason I cannot connect my account on Episode to here in the forum. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

AC

1 Like

Any help is appreciated… as my Episode account is different than my userame here so I am trying to figure this out.

Thanks,

AC

Are you using the same email?

1 Like

I did use the same email but for some reason it says my account on Episode Writer Portal is different than here on portal like the user name. So I wasn’t sure if I did something wrong.

As for me, I use the same email for the writer’s portal and forums but with different passwords and usernames. My writer portal name is Hazel J and my forum name is HazelJ. So if I am to log in to forums using my forum password but with Hazel J (writer’s portal name) instead of HazelJ (forum name), then I can’t log in. The log in details are very particular. It will say incorrect username, email or password.

Ah so I think I got why my names our different. My screen name on the portal is different in the forums! Makes sense now. Thank you for explaining that to me. I really appreciate it.

AC

Happy to help.

Hey there @ohheyitsmai, your portal account is not linked to your forum account. They’re two separate accounts that are independent of each other, although you can use the same email and username to create both of them. :smiley:

Thanks for letting me know. This is really helpful!

AC

1 Like