Can you help me with this problem?

Hey, can you help me with this problem? My sister tried to open episode forums but it was suspended it is written that it will be suspended till 31 August and it hasn’t opened till now. She didn’t used it she just placed a cover and tried to open up a new topic for her new story but it said that you can’t post anything then it was suspended. So she haven’t done anything wrong for it to be suspended. What should she do.? Can anybody help? :heart::heart::blush::blush:
Here is a picture from my sister’s phone👇

2 Likes

Has she done any topics? or its her first time on the forums? :blush:

1 Like

It’s her first time on the forums, she tried to write a topic but they suspended her account when she tried to post it :heart:

1 Like

That’s weird, is she using the discourse app?:blush:

1 Like

No, I will tell her so she can install it :heart::heart: thank you, and I will reply if it’s solved :heart:

1 Like

Yeah! maybe try the discourse app :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It says you’ve been using multiple accounts, that can be the reason, do you have any other accounts that aren’t active or whatever

But, I my sister didn’t open another account she only opened one, and no she doesn’t have another account.

Did the discourse app worked?

1 Like

Oh okay idk whats the problem then, i checked the reasons for suspension and what was written in your screenshot says you have multiple accounts…

1 Like

Okay, thanks for helping :blush::slight_smile::blush:

1 Like

Anytime ^^

1 Like

Her phone battery died so when she charge it she will install it :heart:

1 Like

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum. @nellydimassi have your sister submit a ticket to the support team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Okay then, thank you for helping me :blush::raised_hands::two_hearts::sparkles:

1 Like