🥺 Can you make an urgent cover for my story pls? 💕

hey beautiful people, :heart: :heart:

i am a new writer here and am willing to enter a contest (i know quiet early for me but the deadline will give me push)
i want an urgent cover for my story , both large and small,
it can be either edited or drawn

i want it latest by 16th november so that the episode can have 3 days for reviewing at least.
please help me out :heart: :pleading_face: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

My group would love to help you dear :smiley:

1 Like

oh that would be helpful
thank you love :two_hearts:

hi, is this the same cover for the cover that you requested at my shop? if so, i will have to decline your request since there’s no thread hopping allowed :((

3 Likes

Just a heads up that this isn’t the right place for art requests. (@Sydney_H )

1 Like

@syddstories clearly said this

Thread hopping isn’t okay :confused: personally I find it rude to thread hop. Also keep in mind artists/editors have things going on in their life.

Congrats @syddstories for the the opening of your shop :raised_hand:t4::kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

yes !! thank uu sm!! also, i don’t know if she is thread hopping or not cause she’s not replying now…

2 Likes

Ah well :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

But if she’s :woman_shrugging:t4: but like you said she hasn’t replied.

Sorry girl :pleading_face: I saw her on your thread requesting and now I see her here asking for a cover. I consider that thread hopping since she’s asking.

1 Like

no that was another one
this is for LDR contest

please dont decline my request as I AM NOT THREAD HOPPING

2 Likes

what do you mean?

1 Like

oh okay, i’ll do ur request still then

2 Likes

actually, i just looked closely at the request you made at the vintage art shop by @athenamae with the exact details that you provided me for your request. this would be thread hopping, this is truly embarrassing and i feel totally sorry for @athenamae, since you KNEW that you requested the same thing at her shop a day ago. and still had the audacity to request the same thing at my shop the next day.
this is truly upsetting me, and because of this, i must decline both of your requests for a pfp & 2 covers at my art shop. hopefully you are able to learn from this experience.

have a nice day, syd :))

5 Likes

I am so sorry @syddstories :persevere: :persevere:
This is so embarrasing but to tell you the truth it was just today that I found out that thread hopping is against rules(actually i didn’t even know what thread hopping is before today).
I got to know about it when you asked me in the morning if that was the same cover i requested you to make (the other one where i made a topic)
But I guess this is what I get for not understanding the rules carefully.
I am new to forums and I already feel so embarassed.

It is completely understandable if you dont want to accept my form but if you understand my position and are willing to make cover for me then kindly message me.

Note : I might say the same thing to @athenamae as she deserves it and ask her if she would still want to make cover for me but at the end i will let both of you know who has agreed for it and only one of you will make things for me.
*please tell me if i am still voilating any rule
I promise i did not or still do not intend to do bad or anything to upset anyone.
once again i am very very sorry for the wrong i did but i want you to know that it was NOT on purpose.
I am really sorry i upset you :pleading_face: :disappointed: :disappointed:

May god bless you and you have an amazing life ahead :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Oops :see_no_evil: I apologize girl.

In the future, make sure to read all the rules before requesting.

@Makayla.Reed created this thread to help new members navigate and understand.

Have a bless day :relieved::raised_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks for referencing my thread, I was just abt to send it to her :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you peeps :pleading_face:

(still have that bad feeling in my gut :pleading_face:)

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

I think @aze_nieve already mentioned @/makayla.Reed’s thread, but I really advise you check it out.

1 Like