Can you pass high school? ~ RP ~ Sign-ups and Chat

@Daisy_Flower1 and @Coolepisodes, who do you want to adopt?

1 Like

What’s up for adoption?

I did write this just above so I’m just going to quote it again…

Lisanna and Alfie…?

1 Like

They’re yours. Thank you.

Though before we continue, I STILL need someone for Kiku and Rowan! PLEASE?!

2 Likes

As no one has opted to adopted the above two characters (which are needed), I think it’s best to just close the RP. I will do so in a day, unless told otherwise (such as people taking those characters). Sorry, guys.

@Daisy_Flower1, @Stargazer54, @Coolepisodes, @Madilnel, @littlefeets, @QueenChid, @SilverRose, @Wingsoffire, @EpisodeGlitz, @Cara_writer, @KBaldi93, @Secreterz, @Xoxo_dimples, @AnimeOtome, and @Chocolate_mama

2 Likes

I’ll adopt one if you want or both of you need it

1 Like

I’ll adopt Kiku!

1 Like

Oooh, awesome. So Star adopts Kiku and KatiePie adopts Rowan, yeah?

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

Wicked. I’ve changed FCs, thank you both. So when you both can, there’s not too much rush though, could you both (you and @Stargazer54) read over what was written for the character on the thread and make a post for them. That way I can move the story onward. (wink)

1 Like

Yes I can. Although it probably won’t be wither until I go on lunch or after work but I will definitely read it today and make a post

1 Like

Wicked, though can you both please do so? @Stargazer54

Unrelated:

@Madilnel, you still didn’t edit your post to the third person. Can you please do that?

1 Like

For some reason I can’t find the RP :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Never mind, I must have had bad wifi when I was last searching for it or something

1 Like

Ok, I did it, this is my first time roleplaying so I’m not exactly sure how to do stuff so please tell me if I’m doing something wrong or wording something weird.

1 Like

You’re good so far, I’ll try to get a post in for you and Brooke soon! As I just realised I owe two posts now. Oops.

2 Likes

I am going to respond now

1 Like

Cool. Thanks. But can you please use third person rather than first?

1 Like

sure sorry

1 Like