Can you play episode on a computer?

Hi! I play episode on my phone, but i’d like to play it on my computer. how can that happen???
:heart:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure, like 99% sure you can only do it on your phone

3 Likes

No, you can go to the portal on the computer but not play on it. It’s not a PC game.

4 Likes

Well I saw that you cannot download it on a computer UNLESS through google play then you can :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But can you play it on your computer after downloading it?

2 Likes

I tried doing it on Google Play, I don’t think it works. I don’t remember them saying Episode was also a PC game.

3 Likes

I have no idea :wink: but you you could always try new ideas :bulb:

2 Likes

Well, let me know if you actually can because I would love to play it on my computer

3 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

But I think it is just iOS and android soory

2 Likes

It may work on an emulator. It was too laggy to run last time I checked though.

4 Likes

Thanks very much!! I would love it if it was on computer, though. Anyway thanks all again! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

i tried it but it’s not a game there.

1 Like

It’s only for phones, but there is a way around it :blush: you can download a program that acts like android (android emulator) - for example BlueStack :wink: and it looks like tablet, you have Google play app there and from there you can download Episode and play it

3 Likes

seriously :grin::grin: thankssss

1 Like

Yeah, no problem :grin: but not every computer has the capacity to run it (I only got to the loading screen, but my laptop is like 8 years old to be fair)

1 Like

Unfortunately, there is no way to play Episode on your computer, the only way to do that is by a phone or any other device you have. You can, however, write stories on your computer.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

still is a hope lol

2 Likes

Yeah :grin: it should work, I was able to be on Instagram with my ancient laptop, so if your pc is stronger (which I think is because this laptop barely runs any games) then you should be able to play it :grin: btw, this is the emulator https://www.bluestacks.com

1 Like

okay i am downloading it