My game is inspired from a little app I used to play on when I was a little teenager called 21 Questions. The premise of the game is to guess what object or being I am thinking of by asking up to 30 yes or no questions.
- Only ask questions that can be answered with yes or no.
- Keep replies to this thread about the object or being the person being questioned is thinking about.
- If you have an idea of what the answer might be, use the Blur Spoiler in your post.
- If you have a definite answer of what the answer is, use the Hide Details in your post and make sure to tag me (and the person being questioned if it is not me).
Here are some suggestions I have for you guys to start off with:
- Ask whether it is alive or not.
- Color can give away a lot, or confuse the hell out of you.
- Something that you might use daily, the person in question might not.
I will be starting off as the person in question this round! Ask away!
If you have any questions (outside of the game) or suggestions, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread.