Can you recommend me addictive stories?

This isn’t my thread! It’s @Sirius.

Sorry!

1 Like

Thank you so much for recommending The Frontier! So glad you enjoyed it! :sunflower:

Thank you :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

Here are some stories I find addictive.

o Adrenaline by Evil Ebonni
o The Curse Of Charlie by Sarah Keiser.
o Maternal Instincts (forgot authors name, think it starts with a C and she’s Aussie too)
o The Last Goodbye by Joseph Evans.
o Dead 7 by Kayla Sloans.
o Scares by Ashley Youtsey
o Meet You At Home by Winter Sapphire

Sorry if I spelt some of the names wrong.
That’s all I can think of for now.

Give it a try… I think its gonna satisfy your needs…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

I don’t know if you would like my story, but you could give it a try. My story is dramatic, but based on a romance. The first three episodes you don’t get a good idea about their love, but they form a strong bond that becomes unbreakable no matter what the world throws at them.
Title: What Did I Do?
Author: Miss. JD5
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 31, more to come
Style: Ink
Description: Dani’s life hasn’t been an easy one and it doesn’t get any easier when an accident causes her to loose her memory. She gets caught up in the mafia world, but will she survive? Partial CC

I recommend romance/fantasy stories on my instagram page :slight_smile: https://instagram.com/sky89episode?igshid=5awfugei0cw1

I actually really like this story a lot! When I first started reading it and I saw Hellbent I was like wait did that say hellbent? I thought it was an interesting name considering the circumstances. Then I saw heaven hellbent and his attitude!!! I just laughed and had to tell my husband about it I thought it was so clever! And then I met leech and I was just read how bad the Underdawns we’re so I was like their is no way id ever like this guy but as I kept reading he was very genuine and actually he’s not such a bad guy he is actually pretty sweet. But unfortunately I have my heart set on Heaven but I hope Leech sticks around! :heart:

Thank you Saul you really put your heart into this story! I’m still loving this story!

Burning Waves by Akasha Seavue
The Devine by @GirlyGhoul

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

Eat me up - Heli
Rockstar in my bed - Heli
Troublesome Mr. Wayne - dkr_episode
Jaded Love - Bri
Infected (not finishing but still good) - caitoriri
Stray heart - Talu
Addicted - Maite
Mindreader - Alusza
Rockstar Next Door - Regina

my butler by sophookles, wanting more by darkitty, mendacity by ji, mindreader by alusza, before you say i do by lexisode, the bunny boiler by jasmin dee (my fav)

1 Like

Here are some great, intriguing stories that I recommend!

• literally any story by Wiktoria F
  • deep attraction by Lady Dianna
  • INFAMOUS by Kayla S.
  • HEIST by Sadet Khalil
  • DL: BLUEPRINT by Conchi
  • The Wall by J. Miley
  • Clue: Bad For You by Hannah D.
  • The Infected by Caitoriri
  • The Butler by sophookles
  • Adrenaline by Evil Ebonni
  • Chain Reaction by Miss MJ
  • The Renegades by Sonja Kingston
  • Venomous by Hannah D.

Hope this helped!
Happy reading,
Stella C

Hey…IM a epireader plus reviewer
so i guess ican suggest you some stories!!
Try out these:
1.Beat AGAIN 1,2&3
2.fallen Angel:a quest for heart
3.Ganster loving

Oooooh I read that one after I seen your comment on it!!! That was such a great story!!!

1 Like

I got 3 I can think of at the top of my head I absolutely loved them

1. The shadow behind by Zaloa
    It’s a mystery I love reading mysteries I loved how it ended! It absolutely left me hungry for more! Thus I read it a few times

2. confessions of a teenage detective by Wynter I read through it a few times also I just couldn’t get enough and I also wanted to contribute to such a wonderful story

3. The pleasure room :wink: By Miru that story was also amazing! And as you can guess I read it a few times too I will not spoil ending but I couldn’t get enough

I’ll read! I’ll read! It looks interesting!!!