Can you someone edit this for me

63189b91a61f4bb4ee90c89d16adfbce2a5eae92_2_563x500

I need a glass slide window overlay and empty background

1 Like

Did you make this background? if not does the owner allow you to edit it? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I found on the google

Then I will just remind you about the thing you click while uploading the bg or overlay:

By clicking this box and/or uploading any content, you represent and warrant that such content is original to you or that you otherwise own the rights to assign or grant to Episode Interactive the rights, title and interest in and to Your Content as set forth in the Episode Terms of Service without Episode Interactive incurring any third party obligations or liability arising out of its exercise of such rights and licenses.

Since you’re not the original creator and you don’t know who did that, you can’t upload it or use it without proper credits, and like Marysol mentioned, the author of this edited background may not be okay with edits/changes etc. You need to first find out who is the owner and ask for permission - and maybe they have overlays for it. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: