Can your story be featured more than once on a weekly shelf?

Hi everyone,
My question is pretty clear in the title but I’ll clarify. My story The Water Tale has been featured on the hidden gem shelf for a week. My reads climbed a lot while I was on the shelf but since it ended I went all down on the ranks again. So I was wondering if there is any possibility that my story might end up on a weekly shelf again or if it’s a one-time thing. :thinking:

no, a story can only get on one shelf

hold on I’m 99,9% sure it’s like this but I’m trying to find evidence

It’s a one-time thing. The only reason they would re-feature your story is if it was revamped so much that it was basically a new story. I’ve had a friend that asked if they could be featured like a year or more after their original feature and this is the answer they were given. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alright, thank you!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I remember they did that once or two times, but people got mad because they thought it was unfair for a story to win twice when there are thousands of stories in episode who need a chance.

They have featured LL versions of previously featured ink stories before but even that has stopped. It would not be fair to feature a story twice when there’s so many that also fit shelves

1 Like