CANCELED DUE TO LACK OF NOMINATIONS! BEST Hidden Gems Contest

awesome. @Spade.02 can it be all styles?

1 Like

I’d love to be a judge but I’m a writing maniac.
Currently have a lot on my plate but I do write comedies lol I look forward to seeing all amazing small author stories!

3 Likes

Thanks ^^

I’ll try to nominate some stuff and I’ll let you know soon or ask if I decide I want to judge :thinking: I’m in the middle of another judgy thing right now, X’DDDD I don’t wanna take on too much >.> Thanks so much and also @lanafrazer_episode, thank you, too, for taggin’ ^^ <3 <3

2 Likes

awesome. take your time. :wink:

2 Likes

np. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Yah of course

1 Like

awesome.

1 Like

Also Can you please tell me what is the requirement if I want to be a judge? And some rules and regulations? @lanafrazer_episode :grin:

2 Likes

@Spade.02 has all the answers, you can ask her. I just joined as judge. :wink:

2 Likes

Also, might want to include if we nominate here or elsewhere.

2 Likes

If you’re a judge you will be taking on one category. You will read three chapters from each story nominated for all character styles (limelight ink and classic). I will be making a rubric that you will grade the stories with and the one with the best will be the winner for that category. If your friend’s story is nominated in your category we will have someone else read evaluate it because we are trying to keep things fair. You will have until the first week of February to have all of your stories read and evaluated.

2 Likes

Here

1 Like

sounds like a challenge.

2 Likes

Cool. Thanks :+1:t2: So I want to be a judge for comedy stories.

1 Like

Aww thank you lana! :blush:

2 Likes

I love this idea, I’m glad you tagged me to find this out :wink:

2 Likes

my pleasure. :wink:

1 Like

Comedy has been taken already. Is their any other category you would want?

1 Like

I wanted fantasy XD @DazzledSnowFlake can take this spot.

3 Likes

Can I take mystery?

2 Likes