Cancer is a Killer Story Character Club!

I submitted hope I can get a spot! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @ChayChay, @HermanEpisode, @WinterMoon05, @S.Dsana, @Ayu, @vivainah, @anj, @Alexwrites, @Episode.Halle, @Alyssa_Snijders, @smal9927, @StephaniEpisode, @1900girlie, @SilverStar, @Katerina and @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE! Thank you all so much! I’m just reading through your responses now and a large amount of then have made me cry! They have been so touching. I have got several places so most of you will get a part. If you don’t get a co-staring part then you will still be a nurse or someone else. Everyone who has put in a form will be part of my story no matter what! The form just determines what part you get! I will be announcing the winners today at 10am so make sure to be on this thread then! Love you all! xxx

3 Likes

um… what time is it for you rn? So ik what time it will be for me…

2 Likes

Ohh! Right so sorry! I will announce the winners in exactly 1 hour and 5 minutes! P.S 10AM FOR PEOPLE LIVING IN AUSTRALIA! xxx

4 Likes

oh ok! Thank you!

2 Likes

xx

yay! Are you australian??

1 Like

Yes I am! xx

1 Like

@Miss_LK, could you please fill in the form as I need more character! xx

1 Like

yeah I just did and Hey! I’ve finally met a fellow aussie!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks! Haha! :joy:

1 Like

Thanks @brvnda! xx

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love the idea of this story, and I feel a connection to it! xx

3 Likes

xx

Aaaaaaaaa I’m excited

1 Like

xx

1 Like

Hi @ChayChay, @HermanEpisode, @WinterMoon05, @S.Dsana, @Ayu, @vivainah, @anj, @Alexwrites, @Episode.Halle, @Alyssa_Snijders, @smal9927, @StephaniEpisode, @1900girlie, @SilverStar, @Katerina and @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE! I’m so sorry, but I need one more character! I will announce the winners in 15 mins! Sorry! xx

3 Likes

@brvnda, @Miss_LK

1 Like

Okay, that’s alright with me. Should I share it with someone to see if they’ll fill a spot?

2 Likes

Yes please!! xx

1 Like