Cannella provides feedbacks!

Hey there!
I know many people struggle trying to figure out if their story is appealing or not, if there’s something to add or remove or even if the reader would be interested in it…
But don’t worry, I’m here to help!
I’m doing this in order to help authors so that they can be proud of their work!
I’m going to read all the styles and genres so don’t fear a rejection from me :wink:

If you want you can drop down here your story link (with title, cover, and whatever you’d like to add) and I’ll check it out and provide you a constructive feedback :hugs:

I’m not a drama seeker not I want to expose other people work, so I’ll reply in a direct message instead of here.

Please don’t be rude and don’t attack me if I say something you didn’t want to hear.

A lil reminder, obviously the feedback is subjective! Not everyone will have the same opinion.

Thank you :two_hearts:

2 Likes
1 Like

Hey, I’d be happy, if you could give me feedback on my story!

Title: Loving a Liar
Author: Vanessa H.
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Style: LL
Story Description: Angel’s a different person since something had changed. Evil, unkind, and no interest in other people’s feelings. Can love change anything? [Choices Matter; CC]
Published Episodes: 3
Cover:

Link:

1 Like

Hey…Can you review my story…? (It’s published btw :blush:)

Title : Hollywood Spy
Author : Magic
Genre : Romance and mystery (mystery comes out later in the story…)
Story style : Limelight
Story Description : A money-driven girl gets a job offer to go undercover as a model and spy on other celebs. Can she keep up with the love, drama, murder, protect her loved ones, and keep her secret?
Episodes : 20, more episodes coming soon
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6671297172340736
Cover :

I appreciate your help!!! :blush:

1 Like

I’ll check them as soon as possible and I’ll provide you a feedback immediatly after reading it! I’ll DM you as I already said, so no exposition to others and just my point of view :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like