Cannot Log Into Episode App

I can’t seem to log into the app. I am new to Episode and I began scripting a pretty complex story… (or at least it’s complex for a beginner). I’d love it if I’d be able to access my work, but there’s not even a section to log in! This app literally makes 0 sense lately. I remember having it years ago and this was never an issue!

1 Like

On the side, there should be a dropdown. Click “create.” Your story should be there. If this problem continues, I recommend filing for a support ticket here.

I just downloaded it and its claiming I HAVE to read random ass stories before I can “create” on but I already created it on my laptop. I also never connected my account to my phone yet, it won’t let me.

Ohh… I don’t remember having to do that. I’ve had episode on my ipod since third grade (sorry terms and conditions), and I got a real phone in fifth grade, and it didn’t make me do that. I mean, it’s been three or four years. I think you only have to read an episode of that story then you can create?

1 Like

They definitely changed things because I remember having the app years ago on another phone and it was never this complicated or difficult

Do you mean this?
afc2c969a2d19f7bea81f786e0f6ab421ad1257d_2_281x500
They updated last year, and now we have to read featured stories to unlock the catalog. However, if you already had an account, I’d recommend filing a support ticket. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes