Cannot resume from a story node that is not found *error*

So whenever I preview, it’s not all the time it happens whenever I go to preview, but every now and then it pops up saying node that is not found.
I’ve tried refreshing, logging out and leaving me logged out and trying the next time.
There anything I’m missing that could help prevent this? Idk why it just started happening to me.

3 Likes

it’s been happening a lot lately, just reload your page and it should be fine- but it’ll come back eventually

2 Likes

Yeah, I was hoping I could just fix it and then have it not show up again lol. I was also just curios to see if anyone else was getting it too haha

2 Likes

apparentyl everyone’s getting it, hope it gets fixed soon lskdsldsjd

3 Likes

me too, it’s getting pretty annoying ngl

1 Like

i know :skull:

1 Like

yh it rlly is ive been reloading my page every preview i do not and its NOT fun!!!

1 Like

It is so fricking annoying! Legit last night just typing away happy as can be, and then boom it pops up and it did it for a full 3 minutes straight just full of me trying to preview it, but nooooo that stupid screen just had to come up

2 Likes

Lol same

1 Like

Lool, I thought it was just me? I cant be refreshing my page all the time. Story node my ass

2 Likes

Took the words out of my mouth :rofl:

2 Likes

Right like tf, episode is really being a butt with the stupid story node

omg, I thought it was just me… it totally sucks that I have to reload the page so many times! It’s driving me crazy!

1 Like

Honestly me too, because when it comes to technology it straight up hates me so I thought it was just me too haha

1 Like

Same! Technology and sewing machines lol

1 Like

I thought this was fixed already… I didn’t encounter this error yesterday or this morning… But, it just happened again… Oh… Well…

1 Like