[FIXED]Cannot see the text formatting on app preview!

Hi! Since yesterday, I cannot see the various text formatting (bold, italic, animations) on the app previewer, while they are seen on the portal’s previewer. I don’t know if that’s the case for just my mobile, or it would be same for others too. I can only see the colour change formatting.
Attaching screenshots : Screenshot (136)
This is the code for a dialogue

And this is how I’m seeing it on the app.
My app is updated btw!

Bold and italic have been acting weird for Android users.
Are you on Android?

2 Likes

I posted about this a few days ago. It’s an Android only bug. Here’s the link if you’re interested lol.

It’s very annoying and is a bigger issue than I think Episode will think it is so I’m for real pushing for them to fix it.

3 Likes

Phew, so it’s not just me. Why are there so many Android bugs?! :angry:

1 Like

OMG! I’m facing the same problem!

For me it’s not working since I updated the app. It was working fine before.

1 Like

I want to know that is it the previewer only that’s glitching or will the readers face the same problem?

1 Like

Readers face the same problem. I’ve been seeing it in other people’s stories where I know for a fact they use bold/italics.

2 Likes

Okay. I didn’t know that.

Yes!

Oh! I see… I filed a ticket as well.

I agree! I am looking forward to having fanmails too though

Now I’m facing the same issue (Android as well). Did a support ticket help?

1 Like

It won’t fix it for you but the more we complain the more they’ll hopefully see how important it is and might focus on fixing it more. That’s just my hunch though. But I suggest you do send one in.

1 Like

Now I’m facing the same issue (Android as well). Did a support ticket help?

@Emma_episode_03 They kind of misunderstood my issue, they thought there’s something wrong with my Writers Portal. I’ve reiterated the issue and waiting on a response.
I agree with @rebecca.stories, you should definitely put in a request.

1 Like

I’ve sent a ticket and said that in my portal it works fine, but it doesn’t show on my Android phone

1 Like

Great! Hopefully they respond appropriately to it!

1 Like

I think they’ll do that to everyone. It seems like an automated reply in order to ask for more details.

Unless you’re really detailed and you remove all forms of doubt from it, they’re going to respond like that yes. And if you’re detailed they’ll say it’s a known issue yada yada off the bat. Idk they’re annoying regardless.

You’re right. Though, I stated it’s an issue that only happens on my phone and they responded with fixes for my PC/browser.

Lol yes they do that too. I think it depends on their mood, how many they’ve tackled in a day already, and the time. The higher their ticket count for the day the less they’re inclined to actually read before copy pasting one of the responses. It’s really unprofessional regardless. That should not influence job performance.