[FIXED]Cannot see the text formatting on app preview!

I’m glad I saw this I honestly thought it was just my stupid portal not working right😂 could you let me know what they said please?

At least to me, their response was that it’s a known issue on the app. They apologized for the inconvenience it has caused and then thanked me for my patience while they worked to solve the issue.

Basic generic reply. I wasn’t reassured it would be prioritized in any way (not surprised though) and it makes me uneasy. I feel like they won’t give it the attention it needs. It’s an extremely essential feature but at first glance your average person wouldn’t see just how important it really is.

1 Like

Yeah I use text effects all the time and it really irritates me that it doesn’t work because I feel like it takes away the experience😂 hopefully it’ll get sorted soon

2 Likes

The thing is I have a strong feeling I know what caused it. At the very least they should just revert the emoji change so we can have working text effects while they figure out how to make emojis appear in color without breaking something. But nooooo they’ll take the long route even if we don’t get to enjoy stories the way we should for God knows how long.

1 Like

I would rather have the text effects than the coloured emojis😂

1 Like

I agree completely!

1 Like

Ikr! The colorless emojis don’t look bad but without text effects the readers don’t have a great experience! How am I going to emphasise without bold or italicised text? (of course I can add colors or highlight but I WANT TO MAKE IT BOLD!) :sob:

3 Likes

Mine in can’t even see the colors… :sob:

Not only bold and italic, but I’ve seen that “no-space” doesn’t work as well, it leaves an extra space, even tho in the portal looks alright.

Wait really? You can’t see bold, italics, or colors?

1 Like

None of the above :face_with_monocle:

Wow! God knows how tf they managed to screw this up. If they were smart they’d remove the stupid colored emojis until they could figure out a way around this. But alas… This is Episode we’re talking about…

1 Like

It started showing up for me today! Glad to know it’s resolved!

3 Likes