Cant access my story

why is this happening , i cant continue writing my story

have you tried clearing your cache?

NO how can i clear the cache of the app ?

looks like you’re using google chrome. follow this:

PLEASE NOTE: this will sign you out of every account you’re currently signed into on google chrome. it will also reset any preferences you have for websites (for example, dark mode).

That’s weird you might want to try submitting a ticket to see what this is happening.

Moved to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal since this looks like it could be a portal issue. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey, so this happened to me before you do not have to clear your entire cookies/site data using google chrome.
Go to settings> Security>Cookies and Site Data >scroll down to “See all cookies and site data” then search www.episodeinteractive.com in the little search bar to the upper right of the page and clear them for Episode only. This will not sign you out of everything else. :slight_smile:
You can also try using a different browser to see if that issue is happening on a different one --If it’sstill happening, you can submit a support ticket.