Can't change my forums username?

Heya, I’m struggling to change my forums username I even followed the tutorial but it doesn’t work, does anyone know how to help??

1 Like

You can ask @Sydney_H to do it for you.

1 Like

Okay thanks for letting me know! :grin: I’ll do that

1 Like

Hey! You can send a ticket to Episode about changing your username, mentioning your previous username and the new username that you’d like them to change for you :blush:
Or yes…yeah! You can also pm @Sydney_H in case you don’t wanna send a ticket :eyes:

I tried sending a ticket, but I don’t think that did anything because they didn’t send any sort of email back to me regarding whether I can change my username or not :sweat: but I did PM @/Sydney_H I guess I’ll just have to wait for a reply back from her now :smiling_face: Thanks anyway

1 Like

It might take some time until she replies but that’s how I got mine changed. :grin:

1 Like

Ohh thank you for letting me know! I feel so relieved to know that I may actually be able to change it :laughing:

1 Like

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.