Can't click on any choices when previewing!

Hi everyone ! :revolving_hearts:
I’m having a bug with the writer’s portal previewer, and I thought people on here could help me solve this.
Yesterday i sent a ticket because I couldn’t carry on my story ( I couldn’t click on any of the three choices ( when previewing) i made, so when it’s like that you can’t click on plus 10 lines you should already click on a choice but i could not)…
So as i said i made a ticket and it happened that i couldn’t click cause it was where the guidebox is red and the story has itself moved the speechbubbles, I realized that and put strong text

Blockquote

@speechbubbles reset.

Blockquote
strong text
But now that everything is fixed , I can’t click on a choice when previewing AGAIN!! And I don’t know why ! :tired_face:
so y’all i need special help I can’t move on !! :weary:

1 Like

Happens to me ALL the time. Unfortunately, you just have to make sure your work is saved and refresh the page. Then, either preview it from the beginning or start from your choice. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh! And change @speechbubbles reset to @speechbubble reset with no s at the end :grin:

1 Like

This was just a mistake I writed it properly :hugs:, Thank you very much for your help :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No problem!

@Sydney_H i found the solution you can close it please. :hugs:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: