Can't Click On anything on desktop

I use to use cite all the time on old lap top but got a new one and now i can not click on anything on Episode Writer Portal. Any idea why? I turned off my add block on the cite and made sure everything needed is enabled. Even made sure virus scanner didnt think the site was a virus so I have no clue what maybe happening. Please help. i use to make episodes all the time and love doing so.

9 Likes

can u send a screenshot?

1 Like

I have the same problem as well, yesterday the portal was working perfectly and now I can’t click on anything…

7 Likes

send a ticket to the team, not sure if its because of the tools they are going to be updating and fixing.

It says that I can’t acces the story anymore…

2 Likes

Hm, @Tyler @Liz @Arlene @Sydney_H @Nick @Melani3

did u send a ticket @Anna.writes

2 Likes

was your story reviewed?

1 Like

It wasn’t published yet, I’m writing two chapters right now and yesterday everything was fine, suddenly I can’t have acces anymore and it’s stressing me out.

1 Like

that weird…hm, don’t stress out okay. I think it maybe a bug.

1 Like

I really hope so, I worked hard on this story and I already send a ticket. I hope they’ll just fix this.

1 Like

same, it’s frozen for me

1 Like

does it have the red thing that’s showing on @Anna.writes portal?

1 Like

Yes, it’s a red bar that says my acces has been revoked.

1 Like

Like that

1 Like

Moved this to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal since this seems to be a portal issue and not a forum one. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

@Bubbles_bullseye @Anna.writes @clanswrites please submit help tickets to our support team, they’d be more than happy to help. :smiley:

2 Likes

ik, I meant @clanswrites portal, if tht happen to @clanswrites as well.

1 Like

I submited a ticket too. I’m waiting for Episode’s answer.
What annoys me is that I can access it on my phone but not on my laptop.

1 Like

Same just submited

2 Likes

I am having same problem:::cry:

No red bar can access script but nothing else

3 Likes