Can't Click On anything on desktop

I really hope so, I worked hard on this story and I already send a ticket. I hope they’ll just fix this.

1 Like

same, it’s frozen for me

1 Like

does it have the red thing that’s showing on @Anna.writes portal?

1 Like

Yes, it’s a red bar that says my acces has been revoked.

1 Like

Like that

1 Like

Moved this to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal since this seems to be a portal issue and not a forum one. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

@Bubbles_bullseye @Anna.writes @clanswrites please submit help tickets to our support team, they’d be more than happy to help. :smiley:

2 Likes

ik, I meant @clanswrites portal, if tht happen to @clanswrites as well.

1 Like

I submited a ticket too. I’m waiting for Episode’s answer.
What annoys me is that I can access it on my phone but not on my laptop.

1 Like

Same just submited

2 Likes

I am having same problem:::cry:

No red bar can access script but nothing else

3 Likes

Submitted a ticket 2 hours ago, tried again, still nothing

2 Likes

Me too just tried then nothing but can access on my phone

WHAT THE::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Exactly the same happens with me.
I’m annoyed.

1 Like

Yeah, I submited a ticket 2 hours ago too and still hasn’t got an answer from the Episode Team.

1 Like

guys be patient it will be fixed, just need to wait a little more.

1 Like

I know, but I really wanted to work on my story. So it’s quite hard to wait, but that’s the only thing I can do for now.

2 Likes

ik ik, dont worry, it’ll be fix in no time then u can get back to writing. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, I hope so. I wanna try the new clothes on my characters soooooooo muuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhh!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I’m having the same problem and now that I have some free time I can’t even work on my story

3 Likes