Can't Click On anything on desktop

Submitted a ticket 2 hours ago, tried again, still nothing

2 Likes

Me too just tried then nothing but can access on my phone

WHAT THE::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Exactly the same happens with me.
Iā€™m annoyed.

1 Like

Yeah, I submited a ticket 2 hours ago too and still hasnā€™t got an answer from the Episode Team.

1 Like

guys be patient it will be fixed, just need to wait a little more.

1 Like

I know, but I really wanted to work on my story. So itā€™s quite hard to wait, but thatā€™s the only thing I can do for now.

2 Likes

ik ik, dont worry, itā€™ll be fix in no time then u can get back to writing. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, I hope so. I wanna try the new clothes on my characters soooooooo muuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhh!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Iā€™m having the same problem and now that I have some free time I canā€™t even work on my story

3 Likes

Mine is still not working::cry:

Hi how much longer do you think its been hours

Is any ones working yet?

I just checked on mine and it still wasnā€™t working, and the episode finally emailed me back like 11 hours later with troubleshooting that I had already tried. Maybe theyā€™re still working on fixing it?

2 Likes

Did the troubleshooting work

Thatā€™s exactly what happened with me, they sent me a reply and i tried everything that they said and itā€™s still not working.

didnt work for me either

1 Like

Some of it was the troubleshooting from their help page, I had tried it this morning and it didnā€™t work then either. But I tried it again and still nothing.

mineā€™s working again, Episode send me an e-mail back.

2 Likes

Mine still not

2 Likes

hi everyone ! i i sent in the ticket and this was the response i received, personally, disabling my web extensions was the way i got it back working

email

Thanks for writing in! Iā€™m sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue. I would like to encourage you to try some of the following steps to resolve this issue.

• Try clearing your web browsers cache, history and browsing data. You can learn more at this link
  • Turn off or disable your browser extensions.
  • Try using a different web browser. The Writer Portal works best on Google Chrome.
  • Try to sign out completely, fully close your browser, reopen it, and sign back in.
  • Try using a different laptop or desktop computer.

Thanks for your help. Please let me know if you have any questions.

5 Likes