Can't Click On anything on desktop

It worked babe thanks

1 Like

Ok, I think Iā€™m having the same problem as you guys?
I donā€™t have the error notification like @Anna.writes has, but I canā€™t click on any of my stories, art catalog, guides, FAQs or community. Weirdly enough I can click on payments, help and the individual guides that are listed under ā€œJust Staring Out?ā€

It was working earlier today when I was on a computer, but this evening on my laptop, itā€™s not. Iā€™ve tried everything @PHCENIX has just sent here too :grimacing: If any of you find a different solution, could you please let me know? It would be a great help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hey love ! @amberose
i didnt get a error notifcation either and i was able to click on only the things you said too, so i did have the same problem so dont worry about yours not being able to get solved, sorry none of the solutions help but im gonna try to find some other alternatives that might work, ill get back to you if i find anything

(edit): can i just ask how long it hasnā€™t been working for + if you have reset your device

1 Like

no worries glad i can help (: @jlouise

1 Like

I was using the portal on PC about 6 hours ago, then tried to use my laptop at home about one hour ago and thatā€™s when I found it wasnā€™t working any more. I also tried to go to the direct URL of one of my stories and canā€™t click anything there either (like fanmail, new episode, outfits, etc), Iā€™m about to check it on my phone to see if itā€™s working there

Edit: it works on my phone. I canā€™t really write on my phone but you know, I can navigate the portal enough via my phone :sweat_smile:

1 Like

closing my web extensions got mine working::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, it doesnā€™t work on my laptop either but on my phone.

Iā€™m pretty sure it worked yesterday for me. :woman_shrugging:

I can barely click on ā€œContinue Storyā€, on the very bottom of the button.

@jlouise @PHCENIX Okay, thanks, will try that!

1 Like

This might sound dumb but what exactly are web extensions? :no_mouth:

1 Like

click on the chorme browser the 3 dots
go to more tools
go to extensions
and turn them off
hope it works for you let me know if it works::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

It worked to disable my extension! Thank you :relaxed: The extensions that ā€œfrozeā€ the portal were my virus blockers :sweat_smile: Well, I can turn them off when Iā€™m writing on my episode story maybeā€¦

1 Like

Oh, that worked. Thank you so much for explaining it all to me :rofl:

1 Like

No worries honey:::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Anyone portal back up yet?

1 Like

try the extensions turnoff
its worked for everyone

1 Like

my portal is fine just checking to see if everyone portal was working.

1 Like

Yeah, I turned off my extensions and my portal is working fine! Yay!
I hope everyoneā€™s portals are fixed too!

1 Like

Same here.

Edit: I turned off my extensions and it works just fine now!

1 Like

Hey all! Sorry for not tending to this til now. Just got back from my weekend :partying_face:

To anyone who is still having this problemā€¦instead of letting us all know on here that itā€™s still not working (as much as we appreciate it) the best thing you can do is reply to the ticket with the support team letting them know that the troubleshooting you tried made no difference :frowning: . The team will then respond to you via the ticket with a follow-up :slight_smile: . Thanks to everyone and sorry for the inconvenience :v:

4 Likes

If you have an ad blocker or Virus protection, you may have disable those in order for the Writers Portal to work. Iā€™ve been trying to get into the portal for 24 hrs and that was my solution.

I disabled my extensions and it works now.