Can't Do... Anything?

Whenever I open Writer’s Portal, this is how it looks. I can’t change the story, I can’t click on the Characters tab or do anything, really. I thought this was just a connection issue but it’s been like this since last night and my internet connection is fine.

5 Likes

It’s network glitch, I think you should refresh your computer, refresh your Internet and try again

Whenever it appears like this, it’s seems the portal didn’t load completely

i’ll try restarting my laptop when i can and see if it works, thanks for replying!

1 Like

You’re welcome

it didn’t work rip maybe it’s a bug from the portal or something?

1 Like

Oh…I haven’t experienced this, but anyways maybe it’s from the portal, wait a little bit and try again, and if it continues, kindly report to episode

1 Like

Are you able to sign out?

Are you able to sign out of the portal?

yep!

Try signing out, closing the tab, wait a little while, and then sign back in

1 Like

okay! will wait around 20 min and see if it works

1 Like

Ok, lmk if it works! :blush:

1 Like

it didn’t work i’m so confused :joy: :sob: i tried it on my phone and it works fine so i’m assuming this has to do with my laptop but it used to work just fine

1 Like

Maybe log out of the portal and back in?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what they just tried, it didn’t work

2 Likes

Try sending a support ticket, other than that idrk

1 Like

yeah, i probably should. thanks for the help anyway!

1 Like

No problem :blush:

1 Like

That happened to me the other month. Nothing I did with the computer helped. I never submitted a ticket, I just waited it out since I actually had my script tab left open (I usually keep the script open at all times, and then an extra tab to add characters, outfits etc and that was the tab this happened to when I refreshed) and it took a couple weeks til it went back to normal.

1 Like