Can't find a story 2

Hey, I would really appreciate any help finding a story from a couple of years ago. I can’t remember it’s name exactly although I know it was something like Death or Reaper or something short like that. The plot is that a mobile game becomes really popular and a lot of people play it. The last level sucks you inside the game where you actually can die. You play with a partner. The death or whoever sort of narrates the game tells you that you can’t fall in love with each other. You could also customize in this story. Honestly it was one of the best stories I have ever read. But now I can’t find it. Thanks for all your help, you have no idea how much time I’ve spent searching for it.

Kayla S. “Game Life?”
Perhaps that is it.
This author also wrote other wonderful stories, like Infamous & Infamous 2

I think the name of this story is actually “Game Life” but I could be mistaken, but you’re right it does fit the description!

I believe you are right, thank you for correcting me!
I have edited in lol
I don’t know how I made an error like that :sweat_smile:

It’s okay :wink: I wasn’t even sure myself :sweat_smile:

Sadly that’s not it… :cry: However it does look like a pretty cool story. Maybe I should add to my previous description that there is an actual character called reaper or death or something there. And the partner I mentioned is actually your love interest. Thanks for all the previous replies tho :wink: