Can't find a story I was reading

Hey all.
Really hope someone can help me. I started reading a story with customised main characters but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was as I changed from IOS to android and its not in my profile.
I know it was ink style about a girl who broke up with her boyfriend in school, think his name was Stefan iirc. She met another guy and started seeing him but he was customised as well. All I can recall is a photo of them got sent to her ex.
There were a couple of side characters called Dawson and Curleeh and I think I stopped reading at the point where Dawson got into trouble.
If anyone can help I’d really appreciate it as I’d like to finish it.
Thank you

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Is it rebounding with bad or the new girl (those are only ones I could think of)

omg yes thank you. it was rebounding with bad. Just looked it up and recognised the cover instantly. thank you so much again

1 Like

Happy I could help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.