Can't find a story! Please help!😥

Hey there! Episodians :wave:.
I need help finding a story whose name I don’t remember and I don’t even remember the name of its author. :stuck_out_tongue:Will you please help me?
Ok, I will tell you all about the story.

This story is in ink style and when the story is about to start, there a person with a skeleton costume and the author has asked us to pretend that the skeleton costume person is a ghost. :ghost:. Also, the author said something like this story is inspired from something. I don’t remember that something :grin:.

In the story, there was a protagonist named Luna. As soon as the story is started, a girl named Jeniffer is murdered. :hocho: The protagonist has like 7-8 friends :two_women_holding_hands: :couple: :two_men_holding_hands:who all are sad about her :slightly_frowning_face:. In the story, many of the protagoinst friends are murdered one by one. The killing is done by that ghost :ghost:which everyone is trying to find.

Actually, the parents of those 7-8 frineds are also friends. In the story, it is shown that those parents are discussing about the recent killings and are worried if the history is repeating itself?

That’s all I remember about the story. Please tell me it’s name. Also, if you need more details about me to help me with this, feel free to ask me. :blush:

With love :four_leaf_clover:
From Anu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Plz telll :pray::pray::pray:lol, still searching it. :cry: :crying_cat_face:

Do you remember the other character names?
Places? Where it took place? Maybe it had a country.
What was the genre? Drama? Horror? Thriller?
Is it a mafia story?

1 Like

The only story comes to my mind is Envy
Maybe you can check it out and see if that’s the one.

I read it a long time ago, so i forgot many things.:grin: I remember some character names:- Luna (Protagonist), Jennifer (killed in first episode) and Jay (new student and potential love interest). I don’t remember the country🙁. It was mostly like Horror/Thriller/Mystery. No it’s not a mafia story. It’s about 7-8 friends, and how one-by-one they’re killed by some ghost. Later, they found that people killed in the starting (like Jennifer) were also also involved in backbiting of their own friends in a group chat.

1 Like

I have already played the Envy story. It’s a good one :ok_hand:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: but not the one I have been looking for…Still, Thank you for your time @EPIC_ICE :upside_down_face:

1 Like