Can't find story?

It sounds like one of the stories that was on the Ivy app.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Babyyrella

4m

ITS A INK STORYYY!!

Hiii I’m looking for a story I read it a long time ago. All I can tell you is that it for sure has a sequel. I don’t remember the first story but in the second one The family has twins and purple eyes. I remember the last name Green and one of the twins names were Violet she was 18 and wore contacts. She was taken from the hospital as a baby and the parents believed she was not alive after the person who took her crashed. But she was actually alive and some how made her way back to her family after 18 years or something like that and the family didn’t know that was their daughter until she took out her contacts. They also had a room for her in their house that was changed based on what age she would be turning that year. Basically in memory of her
Oh I know her twin was a boy…… can you please help me!!!

Hey there! I am searching for a story I haven’t read a while ago. It’s about this girl I think she has like light blond/ strawberry blond hair and she runs into this mafia boss. Then she’s forced to live at his place an he acts like an idiot a first but then she falls for im later. And at some point in the story it’s revealed that one of the gang members is her brother and her families is involved with the mafia too. They also found out that their parents were besties and their smothers always talked about them getting married.

Pls help

Does anyone else remember the ink story by the author Vienna (vrepisode on insta) who wrote Sweetest Mistake… she had a story I can’t find anymore where the MC was called Peaches. Can someone tell ne the title?