Can't finish my story!

Hey guys,
So, I’ve wanted to continue my story using my school computer, but they have set up a thing where it blocks any inappropriate or unnecessary websites. I tried to go to the portal and now its blocked. I can’t continue to write my story. I’ve tried doing it from my phone but if I tried adding new code, it deletes the previous lines that I had before. What do I do?

Doesn’t your parents have a laptop? :slight_smile:

Yeah but I don’t wanna use that. I think I might use my tablet if it acts right. I’ve had it for 2 years I think…maybe.

1 Like

Aww, well when your problem gets fixed. I hope your story comes out amazing! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

I totally understand what you are going through, before I was using my tablet, download ‘puffin browser’ It can’t preview your story but it is pretty helpful, I mean I published mine :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What’s it called and what style is it? Just curious. :blush:

1 Like

So, I’ve actually come across some people on the Forums who used school computers and have had bad things happen when it comes to writing on the Portal. This is probably going to sound evil, but I would advise against writing on a school computer.

1 Like

Go on your tablet and go to the portal

Ok

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.