Can't get spot direction to work in my script. PLEASE HELP!

I’m trying to make one character (Erion) run into the other (Arzen) and I was able to make that happen but then I realized Erion was shorter than Arzen and if I left It alone it was going to bother me so I tried using spot direction but it isn’t working out for me

I’m aware I’m doing something wrong but I can’t figure out what and it’s getting
frustrating, someone please help :sob: :sob:

THE SCRIPT:

ARZEN (think_rubchin)
(I should give Satori a call)

(I remember she had a fashion event to go to today)

(So I'll wait till late-)

@zoom on 0 0 to 100% in 0
@ERION spot 1.356 270 0
@ERION moves to layer 2
@CHARO spot 1.288 -1195 4
@CHARO moves to layer -3
@ZOBIE spot 1.280 -590 0
@ZOBIE moves to layer 2
@POLLY spot 1.288 -1195 4
@POLLY moves to layer -3
@ARZEN spot 1.280 50 0
@ARZEN moves to layer 2

@ERION spot -1 270 0 in zone 2 at layer 3 AND ERION does it while run_super_speed_loop
&ARZEN is fall

@ERION walks to spot -1 270 0 in zone 2 AND ERION moves to layer 3 AND ERION does it while run_super_speed_loop
&ARZEN is fall

It’s because Erion is at 1.356 and Arzen is at 1.280. That’s causing the size difference

I tried this and it worked but i’m trying to make Erion enter from the left and run to zone 2 then face left on screen right if that makes sense :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Change this to:

@ERION walks to spot -1 270 0 in zone 2 in 1 AND ERION does it while run_super_speed_loop AND ERION moves to layer 3 AND ARZEN is fall

I was able to figure it out after surfing the episode forum again and found these posts

Spot Directing (Moving Characters Around)

Spot Walking (Walking w/Spot Direction)

But thank you anyway to anyone who tried to help me with my cluelessness as quickly as they did, it’s very much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.