Can't log back into account on app

Hello! I am having a problem logging back into my account since I have upgraded my phone from an iPhone SE to an iPhone 8. I was able to restore all of my story progress from my previous game. However, when I try to log in to my account profile or access the ‘Create’ tab to play test my stories, this message appears:

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have tried to log in multiple times, I have tried to restore multiple times too. I’ve deleted and re-downloaded the app and cleared my Safari cache but nothing has worked yet. I’ve also filed a support ticket but I was wondering if anyone else knew how to fix it faster.

Thank you!

I am trying to log into my profile too and tells me unable to log in … I submitted a trouble ticket but no answer yet.

Try it on a different device.

I as well am having this problem with the app. Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Are you able to read your stories ?

It works on a different device (my old iPhone SE) but I want to be able to read my stories on my new phone.

No. I can’t read any of the stories I’ve written.

I’ve been having this problem too on my iPad. my iphone works but i have to log into my profile every time. it used to just stay logged in. super annoying.

u have to log in to be able to read ur stories.

the problem is it will not let me log in

Did you ever get this fixed?