Can't log in into the app

even though i can log in into portal and community on PC, on app its always say error log in
its been a couple of days and i already filed a support ticket still no answer though. the account is new too

1 Like

Maybe they banned you from the app? Or, try resending a ticket, in case they’ve aired your one. You can always check whether they’ve even had a look at your ticket by checking your “ticket status”.

1 Like

i only just started using my account, i only read a few stories. i try resending a new ticket after this. i made the account by gmail and its always error even if i chose another way to log in

Well episode is notorious for its app lagging/crashing ngl.
Could you take an ss and post it so I can see?

1 Like

this is the error, i already tried reinstalling and restarting to no avail

1 Like

Hmm, do you use an android or iPhone, I could suggest something if you use ios, but I can’t be of any help for android as I don’t use one. <3

1 Like

i use Iphone, and thank you so much for helping me!!

1 Like

No prob. :blush::purple_heart:
Have you tried signing in with your apple ID, because when I had that issue I signed in with my apple ID, then I signed out and used my Gmail and it worked, also worked for my friend too. :joy:

1 Like

it didn’t work :frowning: tysm for the tips though

1 Like

I hope you do find a solution, sorry I couldn’t really help thou. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wish I could help, but I don’t have the answer for that. Waiting to make outfits and characters as well.
Can’t wait to get my laptop so I can do more than what I can and am doing via mobile

1 Like