Can't log into my account

So I use google to log into the portal, and I have two gmails with episode accounts. One is my old email from middle school that I don’t use anymore and the other one is my current one. I logged into the middle school account by accident since they all have the same password anyway and since the “remember this account for 30 days” box is checked by default, even when I log out, when I try to log into my real account by clicking on “sign in with google” it just takes me to the wrong account. I’ve already cleared all my cookies and browser history, and I don’t know what else to do. If I have to wait 30 days to write stories again I’m gonna yell lol

1 Like

Did you do this?

What browser are you on? I’m using chrome and there’s no storage page,. There’s probably a similar one on google tho

1 Like

Chrome let me get you the spot to this.

This happened to me the other day. It also happened to me last time when I made a new gmail account. I had to log out of my google acc on chrome, then clear my browser history, then log back in. I had to experiment different ways before I figured out a way to do it. But even then it sometimes didn’t work

1 Like

1:

2: Clck the pirple area(Settings.)

3: Then you get brought here

6: Click this

7: The clear everything and try to login again.

You can try either. It just takes trial and error really.
@Lizard

@Lizard please let us know if this worked for you when you get a chance. And if it didn’t please go ahead and submit a ticket to the support team here who would be more than happy to help. Thanks! :yay: