Can't log into writers portal with different email

My laptop rebooted for some reason and deleted everything so i had to log back into everything and when i was trying to log into writer’s portal it logged me in with a different email and now it wont let me logout and login with a different email. Please can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Have you tried logging out of the gmail that you’re on, then exiting the browser and going back on? Or clearing your browser data? I’d recommend to try these tips :heart:

1 Like

Yup i’ve tried since last night but it keeps redirecting and it wont let me login myself :<
It automatically logs in with the other email

OK, that’s strange, when you clear your browsing data, did you make sure the box that said “cookies and other site data” was checkmarked? If you clear cookies, it’ll sign you out of most sites. The browser I have uses a time range, so when clearing, make sure you clear data past an hour. Mine automatically clears data for the last hour but I can change it to the last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 4 weeks, all time, etc.

1 Like

Yeah I checkmarked the box but even if i erase the data the box itself says it wont be logged out of my gmail account so if i delete it, it wont delete anyway. But I tried it already and it didn’t work, i’ll try again to see if anything changes.

1 Like

I tried again it keeps redirecting me automatically. It doesn’t even let me login with the email it just logs in. I even deleted the autofill but it didn’t erase it. I’m starting to believe I’ve lost my writers account forever ;-;

1 Like

Go in the place where you can see that your avatar should pop up and click log out there :kissing:

1 Like

I have and I’ve exited the browser and tried logging in again but it logs in automatically to the account i don’t use nor want :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh oh that’s bad :cold_sweat:

I know :sob:

Go to Google.com. Click the profile picture and it should take you to your account. Then log out that way. Then go back to Episode and log in.

That should work.

1 Like

Log out of your Gmail, there’s an option