Can't Pan, Mobile Freezing?

I am trying to pan on a scene but it won’t let me, so I guess its freezing…anyone else is getting this?

1 Like

what do you mean by it can’t pan? Have you checked how many zones your background has?

1 Like

I am reading a magicka entry, and I have to pan the zone, meaning move the screen to whatever zone, but it wont let me so its freezing.

? What do you mean by that?

Do you know the code that lets you move the screen to another zone when you wanted.
That’s what he means. He wants to move the zone in the episode but can’t. The code probably isn’t done properly

@southampton23, can u check episode 3 on your magicka entry and make sure there is no error there. I cant pan on the scene. The one with the red hair or oranged hair guy and the snake with love interest by the villager house

1 Like

Hi! I’ve tested both routes and got my sister to test them as well and it works for her :confused:
Just out of curiosity are you using android or IOS?

1 Like

Android.

1 Like

It must be the new update. This is happening to many Android users, maybe send a support ticket?

2 Likes

Did, already waiting for response.

1 Like

Yeah, I confirmed with a few other readers and It’s definitely the new android update. I’ve sent a support ticket as well just to tell the team that some people can’t read my story. Hope it gets solved asap :sweat:

1 Like

awww mannn, I really hope they hurry fix it!!!

1 Like