Cant remember story name

Hey so i remember some parts of this story but now the name and i want to read it again would anyone happen to know the story name?? Ok so theres this girl who broke up with her boyfriend because he slept with her twin sister, the girl then started working as a nanny for i think 2 kids and fell in love with the dad and her twin sister got pregnant with her ex. I know this is probably not in order and i don’t remember any names but please help its stuck in my head and i wanna read it again!!

3 Likes

Gah. I remember that story. I can picture the cover.

1 Like

Same here, I remember the story-line @Awww27 describes, but I don’t remember the title. :woman_facepalming:

Hey so i remember some parts of this story but now the name and i want to read it again would anyone happen to know the story name?? Ok so theres this girl who broke up with her boyfriend because he slept with her twin sister, the girl then started working as a nanny for i think 2 kids and fell in love with the dad and her twin sister got pregnant with her ex. I know this is probably not in order and i don’t remember any names but please help its stuck in my head and i wanna read it again!!

1 Like

Is it in INK or LL or both ? Do you remember any other details that might help ?

OMG I read that story, too. I remember that awkward scene with the sisters at home with their mum, angry at each other. And the mum was surprised that the twins couldn’t say a word to each other. :woman_facepalming: :laughing: I try to remember the title of this story, but I can’t come up with it, sorry. :sleepy:

Hey i also need help. I just read a story about girl who summoned a demon to get revenge on her ex. She pressed her finger against a mirror with blood to summon him and we could choose if it is a girl or boy. It had only 5 episodes by now but I cant find it to check te author. Do you know what it is? :pray:

1 Like

I think it was in ll

So i dont remember any names of characters but i’ll try my best to describe what i remember. Ok so theres a girl who broke ip with her boyfriend because he cheated on her with her twin sister and the twin sister ends up getting pregnant. The female main character gets a job as a nanny to 2 kids i think and ends up falling in love with their dad. And the kids dad is like a big shot ceo. I dont know if any of this is in the actual story and dont know what order things happen in. This story is only in limelight if i remember correctly.

So i dont remember any names of characters but i’ll try my best to describe what i remember. Ok so theres a girl who broke ip with her boyfriend because he cheated on her with her twin sister and the twin sister ends up getting pregnant. The female main character gets a job as a nanny to 2 kids i think and ends up falling in love with their dad. And the kids dad is like a big shot ceo. I dont know if any of this is in the actual story and dont know what order things happen in. This story is only in limelight if i remember correctly.

1 Like

I haven’t read this story but it sounds interesting.
I tried to search a few keywords as well but didn’t find anything.
Do you remember anything else? Like the amount of reads it had or what were so of the words in the description or the authors name?

I think the twin sisters name was adrianna

i remember reading this story but i can’t quite remember it! also looking for it.