Can't See My Own Unpublished Story

I’ve never had this issue where I’m unable to preview my own unpublished story on the app. All of the rest of my stories both published and unpublished are on the app, but I can’t preview my upcoming story. I don’t know what’s going on. Can someone help me?

2 Likes

You have to go to the writer’s portal, save your script, and press on the “Save and Preview” or “Preview” button on the top right corner of your screen. A little screen will pop up on the right side of your screen, which will allow you to preview your story. You can’t preview your story in the Episode app, unless you go to the menu and press “Create” and click on your story from there.

I’m having the same problem. I can create a story now and it will show up but my story i made yesterday wont show up it’s so annoying :woozy_face:

I think that your story now needs at least 400 lines for it to be visible

I don’t use the web previewer to preview my stories. I use the app. Unfortunately, I can’t see my story on the app in order to preview it.

Okay. Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t know what’s going on. I think something is going on with the app.

I don’t think it does :thinking: I previewed mine without 400 lines :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s useful to preview your stories in on the web, because that way you can spot direct better and make improvements.

On the app

Yeah well for the old ones, but now if you make a new one I believe it doesn’t show

tho I’m still not quite sure of this, since I heard it from someone else

1 Like

Hm? Strange, I feel like the updates of episode are just getting worse :joy:

2 Likes

omg ikr, like that’s so pointless

1 Like

Why can’t they just leave it as it is and only update for different seasons?

2 Likes

exactly! I write episodes that I just wanna use for screenshots, but nah, goTta wrIte Em 400 liNEs :clown_face:

1 Like

So, I have to use the web previewer instead of the app just to preview my unpublished story?

2 Likes

Life hack if you don’t already do this; if you script doesn’t reach 400 just click “enter” till line 400 and put narrator :joy:

1 Like

dang I didn’t think of that lol, I just put # on a couple of lines and then the narrator

1 Like

It works perfectly :woozy_face:

1 Like

Did you try refreshing your app? If that doesn’t work, try doing the web browser preview then.