Can't see my story on app

Hey! I started a new story on my computer. When I sign to “create” in Episode app I can’t see him! I saved him of course and can find him on the writing web. I only see another stories of mine on the app (not published, in the “create” shelf.) But not the new one ! :frowning: i’m worried! Please help me! :frowning:

Story’s style is ink
I also wrote 2 other ink stories who also have just a one unfinished episode (:joy:) but they -are- shown on “create” shelf

SUGAR BABE - Episode Author🍭

Yeah it’s pretty weird but thanks anyway!

1 Like

This is currently happening to me, too. I submitted a ticket to the support team and am still awaiting a response.

Unfortunately, this is the result of a recent update. I think I’m just going to copy and paste 400 lines of

NARRATOR

to get my story on the app. The web previewer doesn’t work for me, so the app is my only hope for previewing my story.

2 Likes

Oh… Okay at least it’ll be shown somehow! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still have the problem :[

I have the same problem, I start a new story and I want to review it on my phone but I cant find it yet I can see some of the other uncomplete stories Ive done, its so annoying because I dont like reviewing it on my laptop as I feel like it wont be the same on my phone :confused:

Hallo Hello, I also have a problem with my story, I can not find it in the searches of the application, it is as if it does not exist. I sent in the episode and he told me that the new update does not show the stories which are only 3 episodes. But I have written 6 episodes. .and says that each one can be 400 lines. But I have written each one over 400 lines please help.

1 Like

@Sydney_H