Can't. unsee. the. line

LOL I was just casually admiring the Episode art when I noticed the line on the middle girl’s neck and now I can’t stop looking at it and now all of you have to suffer too :joy: :smiling_imp:

HER NECK IS SO SKINNY AND HER WHERE IS HER ARM COMING FROM I CANT SLEEP

Also, when are we gonna get that afro from the girl on the left :drooling_face:
AND THE hair from the tattoo girl :sob:

18 Likes

WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? AND WHY?

5 Likes

Yeah I seen it too. looks wrong.

2 Likes

*gets anxiety *

4 Likes

omg WHYYYYYYYYYY

1 Like

I bet the team when they see this gonna be like damn they finally noticed

4 Likes

WHYYYYYYYY ughh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I noticed a while ago and chose to forget. I never want to think again.

2 Likes

Omg ughh

2 Likes

WHAT THE HECK I CANT STOP SEEING IT.

2 Likes

nO WHY DID YOU DO THIS

3 Likes

You.
Completely.
Ruined.
This.
I.
Can’t.
:sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

:joy: why did u do this to us!

3 Likes

I don’t think it looks that bad :flushed:

2 Likes

That line just makes her right boob totally un-proportionate to the rest of her body to me.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

I… I hate thisss whyyyyy :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Every time I see it I just imagine myself drawing over it. It bothers me so much. I’m not the best at drawing but shoulders dont work like that

5 Likes

.>___> Great, thanks.

Tbh I think the reasoning for that line is because it’s a re-coloured version of the app load-up screen where she’s wearing a red jacket, and that line is where the jacket meets her skin. They just didn’t smooth out the line.

Not that I could do better, of course, but that’s why Episode didn’t pay me to draw their logo.

The girl on the left - It kinda resembles the Voluminous Curls, to me. :thinking: They might be tighter, though, it’s hard to tell since the logo doesn’t have as much lighting.
image image
Close-ish, or as close as any of the hairstyles in that logo resemble hairstyles in-game.

The tattoo girl’s hair, though, we could do with more ombres. :heart_eyes:

Everyone wants more hairstyles all the time, lmao. Episode should really look into that as a distraction trick. :joy: “Okay, so you didn’t like our policy about crossovers, butttt… we’ve got a new selection of 5 ombre styles and 5 protective styles… :innocent:

7 Likes

Why must you torture me like this?!?! rip I can’t unsee that :skull::joy:

1 Like