Cant use Discourse

Anyone having issues using the discourse app?
I can scroll down/up but can’t click anything at all it was working fine until this morning…

currently using my laptop as can’t do anything on the app

2 Likes

I only have some problems if I’m typing. And that stupid green button is blocking the return button🤦🏽‍♀️

3 Likes

I have the same problem too. Can’t quote, can’t select things, and sometimes the screen just bugs out whenever I try pressing the spacebar.

2 Likes

First episode with that stupid preview error and now this! :hole::running_woman:t4:

1 Like

@Abinaya @Phoenix_11037
is this on the app or on the website? I’m have the green button issue on the website too but not in the discorse app

On the app, I will sent a screenshot

1 Like

I’m using the website on mobile. There also might be issues on the desktop and laptop version of the website.

1 Like

I don’t seem to have a issue with in on the app or I have gotten used to it I’m not sure which
:joy:
I’ve tried accessing the forum on my phone (not the app) and still have issues :roll_eyes:
so currently using desktop. the green button is in the way of the reply button but I can just about click it

1 Like

How could we tell them this issue? A ticket?

So sorry to see this is happening. Please try using Google Chrome app/browser and/or clearing your cache/cookies. The Discourse app is not officially created or run by Episode so unfortunatley we have limited control. :astonished:

1 Like

not really that relevant but there’s another way to reply :eyes:

And like magic it’s working again :joy::joy:

Oh my-
HDHDHHD

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: also I don’t seem to have green button on the app thankfully :sweat_smile:

Yeah mine is gone to! Our prayers have been heard

1 Like

Wait… how on earth has it just gone all at once? :joy: I’d like to say they got rid of it… but there is no way they would have acted on it that quick!

huh you’re right…

They can fix this in a day but that preview error…

That was quick. :flushed:

2 Likes