Can't view my story under my profile

I have three drafts of my story saved on my episode portal, but when I go to preview it on my phone, it’s no where to be seen. I thought it may be because I didn’t have three chapters or haven’t published it, maybe because not all of my overlays have been approved, but all my other unpublished and unapproved stories are still visible and can be previewed.

6 Likes

You need to publish the story to see it under your profile!

1 Like

what about under my create tab?

2 Likes

You’re supposed to see it there unless you have archived it!

1 Like

Yeah it’s not there, I just checked to see if it was archived, but it says it’s still on my stories list :pensive:

Hm look at the settings as you can see from the pic!

1 Like

yeah I tried to hide and reload it but it still gives me nothing

Then I have no idea!
sry

1 Like

thank you for trying!!

1 Like

If you ask @Dara.Amarie, she probably knows! She’s the QUEEN of episode according to me.

2 Likes

yessss she really is !

2 Likes

That happened to me before. I couldn’t do much especially since I contacted episode through a support ticket which they told me nothing.

Moved to Mobile App Bug since this isn’t about the Mobile Creator. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I have one unpublished story but I can preview chapter 1 on the portal, but when I tried to preview chapter 2 it just stuck on the loading black screen, I even tried to read it on my phone but It won’t access, I already submit a ticket and they didn’t reply, is there a solution