Can't Watch Ads!

Did any of yall got the new update today, which is the snow theme? If yes, can yall still watch the ads? Because I do this everyday since I like to collect my gems and now all of a sudden it won’t let me. Like it won’t pop up. Please lmk if yall have the same issue as me or that im the only one lol, please and thank you :pray:

4 Likes

Yeah…I have reinstalled the app today… it’s been almost 1 hour.It’s the snow theme(version 23.60.1).
I haven’t seen the pop up menu from where we used to watch videos for earning shrads and refill passes quickly since I’ve got the updated one.I used to collect gems from there everyday…

3 Likes

Thank you for replying. Now I know I’m not the only one lol. This really sucks for both of us, i used to get jelly for not having the snow update but now im more upset that i cant watch my ads :joy:

2 Likes
 Yes....it really sucks.... Although I got relieved getting back access to my episode account after this upgrade, it's really going to make me impatient.
 Should we send a help ticket regarding this matter? Or wait?
2 Likes

I guess just wait because it show me this other thing that they upgraded which is another way to earn shards and that is doing those playing other games or answering questions, etc. I hate those lol, i rather watch my ads then do those :joy:

2 Likes

So …we have to play some sort of games…but how to do that? Yeah… watching ads was more convenient for me than this…

2 Likes

I was about to send you a pic on how it looks, but all of a sudden its gone. I dont see it at all :thinking: but yeah it shows that you can either play a game, do surveys, etc. I did 2 which is they 1 minute game and the 30 trivia questions. Thats it :joy:

2 Likes

How many shrads did you get?
Those pop up menus doesn’t stay for long sometimes
Hopefully I get to see it soon…

2 Likes

Can someone tell me what happen to the daily passes refill timer? I can’t see it on my app anymore.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Im not sure girly but i still dont have them daily streaks challenge. I hella miss those but dont have it. And still dont have the ads as well lol

3 Likes

Yeah this is really annoying since yesterday I try to email them so many times but they says their app isn’t communicate with their server I’m not sure what this means but if they had to remove the ads for one day to fix the bugs I understand but still the next day the timer doesn’t come on the app :frowning:

2 Likes

if they’re bringing the ad option back fine, bc the Survey option is bordering on criminal. As seen here.

3 Likes

I didn’t find the option to watch ad for passing refill after the latest upgradation…

2 Likes

They should really fix this issue, cause this is getting annoying now I can’t even pass the timing to get the passes fast and can’t even collect the gem shards without watching ads :frowning:

2 Likes

Exactly…it should be fixed as soon as possible…
They are going to change the process of earning shrads and passes as per as I heard…

2 Likes

Are y’all still seeing this issue?

2 Likes

Yes, i still cant watch my ads or anything. The only thing i get is the claim daily gems. Other than that, no ads, no streaks, no nothing lol. I aint worried about the streaks tho because i never got it ever since i have this phone lol. But i really miss watching my ads

1 Like

Theres others who have book clubs and they are waiting for members to join. Like my friend, shes the only member in her club.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like