Car Background Help

Hey! I’m a new author to the community looking for an interior car background (backseat with the front seats as overlays). If possible, I would like the seats to be black (it’s okay if they aren’t :blush:) and both day and night. I tried looking for tw.episode’s car overlay/ backgrounds and failed at finding it, so it would be nice if someone could link it to download. Thank you!
P.S. If this is really picky, I’m so sorry. I’m grateful for whatever I can get.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, you’re amazing! Thank you so much!

1 Like

No problem! :blush:

You might want to check if @shellyg is okay with you sharing and using that background still. I know she stopped allowing her backgrounds to be used at one point due to people using and editing them without her permission.
Might be wise to ask her first before sharing them and adding to your stories :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh right, thanks for reminding me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, thank you. :smile:

1 Like

I checked her Instagram, and this is what she said:

1 Like

Oh… welp. Looks like I’m still looking for a car background background then :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep, thought so. You might want to remove your earlier post so it’s not available.

1 Like

Actually, if you still need one, @amepisode has some in her drive. So make sure to credit her!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dlOLOrtBs0mrMVg8Me8GxymKZtOAykhQg5fGRKP278s/edit

1 Like

Oh really? Thank you so much!!

1 Like

No problem! :blush:

Her drive is locked