Car overlay with window down needed!

Hello, can someone help me find a car overlay with the window down so I can make it look like the character is shooting out the window? I’ve seen it done in Wardogs by Kayla Sloan, I think it was like a car chase scene and the character would stick their head out the window and start shooting. Sorry if I’m ranting lol I’m just trying to make it clear.
Anyways if you can help me find a car overlay with a window down maybe a black or grey car.

Thank you in advance!!!

2 Likes

I’m on my way. If I don’t find anything then I will make it by myself.

1 Like

CREDIT: @daemaris.epi if you use this overlay please give a credit…Hey I made one for you but I am not sure this is what you really wanted always can try to make a better one if you want
:slight_smile:

1 Like

IOh and there is one without window

1 Like

1 Like

This is what I’m looking for!! Can you do it with this car I found

And like make the window look like it’s rolled all the way down or no window at all. If you can’t do it with this car can you turn the car you made at a different angle (like the image above). Thank you so much!

I can’t do it with this car because iI didn’t made this overlay someone else did so I am not sure if I could do that but yes I know how to do it :thinking:I am going to try it with another car

1 Like

Thank you so much!

You can use the same car you just drew(with no window) I just need the car facing right because want it driving in this background

ah ah yeah that’s no problem okay! :innocent::blush:

Credit: daemaris.epi :innocent:

This is what you wanted right?

1 Like

Yes this is it!! :laughing: Thank you so much I’ll be sure to give you credit.

1 Like

@Nick you can close this thread!

1 Like

Sure thing @acandies :yay: