'car overlays/backgrounds needed!

hi !
i’m just seriously looking for some car overlays/backgrounds but can’t find any i’m interested in. if you guys have some or know people who have some let me know ! i need both exterior and interior of cars. thank you <3

I might be able to pull up exterior if you give me info momento :grin:

Uno* :joy:

@PHCENIX will this work or is it to cartoony lol ?

1 Like

thank you ! hmm ill test it out with my backgrounds but ill see, if you have sport car overlays please lmk ! thank you <3

I don’t have one on hand but I can probably find one lol

1 Like

thank you !!

Np I’ll let you know if I find one. Little difficult with their guidelines lol

i feel you. AHAH

1 Like

What do think of these
images__70_-removebg-preview images__71_-removebg-preview images__73_-removebg-preview images__72_-removebg-preview

1 Like

That’s about as good as I could do lol

1 Like

AHHHH ! they’re perfect, thank you so much pretty. if there’s anything i could do for you let me know <3 once again i appreciate it, thank you !

1 Like

I appreciate, I thought I was gonna make my own cover, but it was disastrous. So if you could point me in the right direction for that I’d appreciate it :joy:

1 Like

i’m absolutely terrible at that stuff too ! AHAHHA however, i do know some people who do paid commissions and there’s done of artists on episode who do art for free who are AMAZING, if you need a list PM me ! i do kinda make splashes, so if you do need episode splashes, ill do that for you (:

If I could get the posing down and screen shot it, would you do a splash. If not I’m gonna try to give it the old college try again.

I mean really look at this disaster;

It’s probably be tomorrow though my child is being demon spawn right now :joy:

1 Like

i can try, its getting late over where i’m at so ill get it done probably within 24 hours, check out my thread and hook me up with the details

Okay. That’s fine lol it’s like almost 5 am here so I probably wont get to it until tomorrow anyway :joy: I thought about trying the splashes but my PC likes to :poop: out in me. And my drawing pad just went down so I give up with tech right now :joy: Thanks girl. I’ll pm you tomorrow

1 Like

Those are adorable btw. I’ll def follow you on Instagram :relieved:

1 Like

ahh thank you ! you’re so sweet we should def be friends (:

1 Like

Sounds good :yum: if you can handle a sassy dork who’s the bomb diggity. I believe we will get along :dizzy_face::flushed::joy:

1 Like